I am a mother of one preschooler, but before I became a mom I worked in all things kids. I have a B.S. Early Child Development and a M.Ed. Special Education. I have eight years experience of working directly with children with special needs, as well as, an additional six working with typically developing children. I also have also been personally effected by loved ones with high functioning autism, anxiety disorder, speech delays, ADHD, and bipolar disorder and individually with hearing loss and neurological issues. This site is published as additional information only and is not meant to serve as a plan for any specific child. Please find a developmental pediatrician in your area to get help tailored specifically for your child. Enjoy;)

13 thoughts on “About

  1. walter biddick says:

    hi there.
    I was wondering if i could have your name so that I can use some of the information on your site as a reference for a paper.
    Walter Biddick, B.S.

  2. Dave Sivewright says:

    My step daughters were both diagnosed with Autism when they were 2 1/2. both girls are identical twins. They are both 22 now. Each on different spectrums. One high functioning and the other with sever autism. We found that both had allergies to both wheat and dairy. When we adjusted their diet, what a difference. They have both come such a long way!

  3. Delores Jones says:

    Gwen, I would like to you some of the information on this site and reference it. May I use some of the information for an assignment for my online Education course?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *